1) Are you licensed by the State?
2) Do you have a pysical address and what is is?
3) Do you carry General Liability Insurance?(theft,
damage to property or location when removing property)
4) How will my property be marketed and sold?(direct mail,
ads, social media, radio, enaail blast)
Will there be a oreview before the sale for potential buyers to come look?
6)Do you pay the Sales Tax to the state that is collected?
7) What about shipping?(if shipping
allowed who will pack and take to shipper? Who and how do they pay?)
8) Are your people 'employee' or 'sub-contractor'?
9) What documentation will I
recieve from the sale? (gross sale / commission deducted etc)
will I be paid? These questions along with some due dilligence in checking
social media and the BBB (Better Business Bureau) Professuinal companies will not mind
you asking and will be happy to go over all your questions. If they
ibject, than you may want to consider continuing your search. Aeets sales regardless
of the format can be a little stressful. Knowing you are beubg reoresebted with
integrity and ethical practices should help minimize that stress. Good luck!